How do I return an item?
Customer can return goods without any reason within 14 days of receipt of order. A Refund will be given in full less delivery charges.
1. The buyer notifies us by email requesting a Return Merchant Authorisation number prior to sending the item back to us, and if defective; outlining the reason for return.
2. Agrees to pay the return costs and packages the item adequately to prevent any damage, and the article is found to be free from any cause that prevents it being resold.
Under Warranty: In the unlikely event a product proves to be defective.
1. All items (unless specified otherwise within the product details) come with a 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY endorsed by Niva Trading offering you a "No Quibble" promise. This warranty excludes any liability for labour costs.
2. If your item develops a fault due to a manufacturing defect please get in contact with us via email.
3. The Warranty is VOID if the installer FAILS TO FOLLOW the pre-installation instructions fully and/or damages the item.
4. We will only give a refund or replacement once we have received the old unit back and tested it.
5. All damages, shortages or incorrect parts must be reported to us on receipt of goods.